Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 1 - Reactions

Go down 
+6
CSKA
Rags
craigpp
James - Sau Paulo
Matias
Scott - Bordeaux
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Round 1 - Reactions Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 pm

Results are out.

How did you do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
shawry19

PostSubject: League cup :: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 pm

not good just coulnt score,wanted to concentrate on the league anyway!!lol!!
Back to top Go down
Matias
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:53 pm

Crap. Dominated the game and lost.. bullshit
Back to top Go down
James - Sau Paulo
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:04 am

Easy Easy Easy, nice win but I new what tactic I was playing against. haven't let a goal in yet in 4 games + 3 from my youth team, watch me get spanked 4 nil this weekend
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:37 am

Delighted to finally get on the board with a 2-0 win at Leicester with new signing Harry Kewell scoring both goals! Clint Bolton was fantastic between the sticks and helped me get on top of what was otherwise a very even match.

I lose Aloisi for the next two matches due to injury but I'm still very pleased with the win Smile
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:28 am

Happy to get through to th enext round in a very even game, the away time will be feeling rather unfortunate not to come away with at least a replay.
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:47 pm

i think the most boring game. playing against L was never going to be pretty but 0-0 is just awful, the fans must be sleeping with this result Sleep
Back to top Go down
malkymckay
Need to practice
Need to practice
malkymckay

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:20 pm

Bordeaux 0 - 1 Boca Juniors

Won my first game in AFM so happy with that

Matias worked me out and played C v P and to be fair was up on most of the stats

Im still not happy with my midfielders not getting shots in, so i'll have to work on that for next weeks match
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefootballleague.co.uk
john_farren
Need to practice
Need to practice
john_farren

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 3:56 pm

I drew 0-0 with Sevilla, not bad. Has anyone else seen the match report from this game, I seemed to be doing a lot of shouting Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:53 pm

john_farren wrote:
I drew 0-0 with Sevilla, not bad. Has anyone else seen the match report from this game, I seemed to be doing a lot of shouting Laughing .

got to say, its the most intriguing report ive ever seen. just couldnt make up your mind eh john hahaha
Back to top Go down
john_farren
Need to practice
Need to practice
john_farren

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:03 pm

Scott - admin wrote:
got to say, its the most intriguing report ive ever seen. just couldnt make up your mind eh john hahaha

It's a credit to the lads that they were'nt confused by my instructions. I wanted them to stay calm yet be more aggresive and I wanted them to push on whilst taking it it easy scratch.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:56 pm

john_farren wrote:
Scott - admin wrote:

It's a credit to the lads that they were'nt confused by my instructions. I wanted them to stay calm yet be more aggresive and I wanted them to push on whilst taking it it easy scratch.

yeah it was a very intresting match report.

it is probably one of the oldests tricks in the book though, disrupt the game engine with in game tactics, it usually works most of the time.

i think the replay will be much of the same though so penalties are on the cards.

there is means and ways around it though

so should be fun
Back to top Go down
newgold
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:05 am

Delighted to finally get on the board with a 2-0 win at Leicester with new signing Harry Kewell scoring both goals! Clint Bolton was fantastic between the sticks and helped me get on top of what was otherwise a very even match.
Famous Quotes by Abi Titmuss
Abi Titmuss Quotes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 - Reactions   Round 1 - Reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 - Reactions
Page 1 of 1