Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 6 - Predictions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 6 - Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 am

Atalanta - AZ_Alkmaar
With AZ managerless and probably playing 442N, and Atalanta manager John having missed his last sheet, this is a hard one to call. Should John see whats going on, he should get the win, if however he doesnt, AZ could actually sneak this!
My Prediction - Home win

Steaua_Buchurest - CSKA_Sofia
Steaua sit top, while CSKA sit third. John is another rookie manager, yet somehow he too has guided his team to the top. Can he keep them there? I would expect CSKA manager Steven to be pretty defensive, and maybe look at going for the point, so we could see some sneaky tactics on display from the bulgarians.
My Prediction - bore draw

Bordeaux - B_Dortmund
Dortmund manager Rune got off to a flying start, id expect nothing less from an esms champion! Bordeuax will be playing 442N more than likely, so Rune has the chance to extend his good start to AFM life.
My Prediction - Dortmund to destroy

Sydney_FC - Bristol_Rovers
Craig has had a nightmare start to the game, with Kewell I feel thay can now get the goals, but after their weekend mishap involving wrong sheets, they now look to be very unfit. He may have to wait one more week before we see a Sydney revival.
My Prediction - Away win
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
john_farren
Need to practice
Need to practice
john_farren

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:36 am

i'll definitely sheet this week. I had a lot of internet problems last week, but they've been solved. Smile
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:49 am

Much apologies for my mishap regarding teamsheets last weekend. But may I ask why my fitness is so low?
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 am

craigpp wrote:
Much apologies for my mishap regarding teamsheets last weekend. But may I ask why my fitness is so low?

ive sent you a file which "may" explain haha
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 6 - Predictions
Page 1 of 1