Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 6 - reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:17 pm

Well a dull week in league 1, why?
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 8:43 pm

guted a good chance 2 extend my lead,nevr mind still learning the basics!fergie watch out!lol
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:58 pm

well im back, glad i got a chance to sheet this week, here and in pbemff and elite.

good game with malky, was 2-0 up and changed how i was playing so a bit disappointed but busy trying a few things to try and get the most out of my team.

was mainly concerned with fitness which is back on parr again, had to leave out a couple of players though.

might be quiet for a little though, as i have loads to catch up with on all my games.

got a bit side tracked of late, lots of things going on. but its surprising how easily you can get far behind in games like these, when your not totally on the ball.
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:03 pm

Totally dominated a dull game, really unsure on what to do here. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
malkymckay
Need to practice
Need to practice
malkymckay

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:42 pm

I said in the build up i'd be happy with a point away from home, and to be 2-0 down and come back is all the more pleasing!!!!

im still leaking the goals and im not scoring as much as i'd have liked, but i think everyone is still trying to get a feel for the game

the season is moving fast so its time to get more points on the board if im to stop Boca going down
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefootballleague.co.uk
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:34 am

malkymckay wrote:
I said in the build up i'd be happy with a point away from home, and to be 2-0 down and come back is all the more pleasing!!!!

im still leaking the goals and im not scoring as much as i'd have liked, but i think everyone is still trying to get a feel for the game

the season is moving fast so its time to get more points on the board if im to stop Boca going down

I can see your new signing playing a key role this season, especially when you consider your fwds without him
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
malkymckay
Need to practice
Need to practice
malkymckay

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Scott - admin wrote:
malkymckay wrote:

I can see your new signing playing a key role this season, especially when you consider your fwds without him

Yip i hope so, i was dissapointed with the forwards i was given start of season, and i should have scouted for at least one but i dicided to go down a different road.

i know this guy is advancing in years but im hoping he will do me a turn this season
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefootballleague.co.uk
Sponsored content

Game 6 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - reactions   Game 6 - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 6 - reactions
Page 1 of 1