Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quarter Final - reactions

Go down 
+3
CSKA
craigpp
Scott - Bordeaux
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Quarter Final - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:39 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bristol Rovers 2 - 0 FC Zenit
R_Lambert (bri) 14' (pen)
E_Woolf (bri) 53'
C_Hinton (bri) (man of the match)
HT: 1-0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sau Paulo 3 - 0 Coventry City
Dagoberto (sau) 20'
Dagoberto (sau) 26'
Dagoberto (sau) 32'
Dagoberto (sau) (man of the match)
HT: 3-0
Boca Juniors 2 - 2 CSKA Sofia
L_Castroman (boc) 17'
D_Petkov (csk) 22'
M_Toshev (csk) 44'
J_Forlin (boc) 57'
L_Castroman (boc) (man of the match)
HT: 1-2
Sydney FC 1 - 1 Sevilla
D_Capel (sev) 15'
A_Casey (syd) 51'
S_Corica (syd) 59' (injured)
A_Casey (syd) (man of the match)
HT: 0-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:09 am

Can't access the match file here but 1-1 against a good team and manager combination in Sevilla/Andie doesn't look like a bad result, will be very interested to see how useful my AMs were and if the tactic really worked. Obviously it was enough to get the draw though. Nice to see Kewell and Mileski not having to be the ones to score for a change! Nice to see Casey make the most of his opportunity and register the equaliser.
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:02 pm

2-2 to a prem side isnt bad i went for broke really with attacking but will take the replay more abs for my players hahaha
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Rubbish result and not helped by having to come and find the results on here, are they not been sent out?
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 3:56 pm

Rags wrote:
Rubbish result and not helped by having to come and find the results on here, are they not been sent out?

im guessing my emails last night never went out. Not sure why, I sent them to myself 3 times and again, it didnt come through. ill try again now...
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:
Rags wrote:

im guessing my emails last night never went out. Not sure why, I sent them to myself 3 times and again, it didnt come through. ill try again now...

Cheers buddy, looking to sort my team for the wkend, so could do with it.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:03 pm

Seems my emails are playing up guys.

If i even try to send the results to myself, it sends, but nothing arrives.

If i send a blank email though, that comes through, so i will now try and re-zip the files, maybe thats the problem?

Got to leave for work in 20mins, so if you dont hear anything soon, i will post on here from work and update everything tonight when i finish :-(
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Well done James, looks like you have my number!! Sad
Back to top Go down
James - Sau Paulo
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:02 pm

Rags wrote:
Well done James, looks like you have my number!! Sad

Just got lucky mate Wink , you can get some pay back next game tho, played
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:19 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Match Statistics
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sydney FC | Sevilla
Attempts on Goal : 28 | 8
Off target : 15 | 5
On target : 13 | 3
Possession : 71 | 29
Corners : 2 | 1
Red Cards : 0 | 0
Yellow Cards : 1 | 0
Subs Used : 2 | 2
Fouls : 5 | 5
Key Tackles : 2 | 10
Key Passes : 20 | 8
Final Score : Sydney FC 1 - 1 Sevilla

I need say nothing.
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 4:04 pm

yeah you probably should have won based on those stats. but you could always do my boys over in the replay. if its any consolation atleast you get an extra game to gain more abs lol

personally i just sheeted what i had already, so very predictable from me. but the replay will be alot different?
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:43 am

andieglen wrote:
yeah you probably should have won based on those stats. but you could always do my boys over in the replay. if its any consolation atleast you get an extra game to gain more abs lol

personally i just sheeted what i had already, so very predictable from me. but the replay will be alot different?

I'm not foolish to believe I could dominate the replay the same as the original tie. I myself was experimenting with a new tactic (while also thinking you might go A) and absolutely worked a treat. Three blind mice could probably shoot better than Sydney FC in AFM though, so I suppose the result wasn't much of a surprise even if I made most of the attacking.
Back to top Go down
newgold
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 am

Cheers buddy, looking to sort my team for the wkend, so could do with it.
Famous Quotes by Abi Titmuss
Abi Titmuss Quotes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quarter Final - reactions   Quarter Final - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quarter Final - reactions
Page 1 of 1