Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 12 - reactions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 12 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:07 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 pm

this round of games was certainly not for the faint hearted lol

well, really chuffed i got the win, up to 3rd now with coventry and liecester above me.

got malky's Boca away and johns Coventry to play in my last 2 games, like old times lol. both very tough games for different reasons.

need to win both and hope liecester trip up if i have any hope, a very tall order indeed!

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:20 pm

Great win for my boys finally finding some form and still stand an outside chance of the title but with Leicester having the bottom two both at home it will be a tall order.

But with my early season form i'm happy to stay in the top division and will be waiting in the wings if Leicester slip up.
Back to top Go down
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm

glad to get the win,maybe didnt deserve it,botom 2 last to games,and at home aswell,but cant relax yet coventry and seville i think hot on my heels,good luck lads,may the best team win,cum on u blues
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:01 am

well if honest, i think my season might be a case of only IF. i had a couple of weeks where i couldnt sheet and had some else sheet for me the 2nd time round.

just hoping for a good run in really.

i think Leicester City may be feeling the pressure abit now though, top of the league best part of the season, and a draw could put serious damage to there title hopes.

going to be fun lol!
Back to top Go down
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 am

i am,as u say been top most of the season but a draw would knock me right back
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:10 pm

Think 4 points will do it for you Shawy, can't see either myself or Andie picking up maximum points.

I'm hoping to take 4 points myslef and hope Leicester lose and to edge it on goal differance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 12 - reactions   Game 12 - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 12 - reactions
Page 1 of 1