Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

round 13 - crunch time!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

round 13 - crunch time! Empty
PostSubject: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Big game sthis week, anything could happen!

Boca_Juniors - Sevilla

Leicester_City - FC_Zenit

Coventry_City - FC_Twente

Grasshoppers_Zurich - Sau_Paulo
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Phew pale

For a minute there I thought you were predicting and be the kiss of death for me!!
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:03 pm

I predict four draws What a Face
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:50 pm

tbh I dont think I can predict, but I would expect some brave tactical decisions from people.

After all, its make or break time, with wins being very important and possibly being the most important game of the season, after all, if results go right here, you "could" shut up shop in the last game knowing you will achieve what you wanted to!
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm

And the shutting up shop bit should be one of the easist things to achieve an all and think Harry may be tempted to go that way this week! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:54 pm

well youth cup games need to be sorted or these crunch games are going to be pushed back as well.
Back to top Go down
harry@fctwente
Need to practice
Need to practice
harry@fctwente

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 1:03 am

Rags wrote:
And the shutting up shop bit should be one of the easist things to achieve an all and think Harry may be tempted to go that way this week! Evil or Very Mad

What about playing full Attack the both of us, Rags? Let's see some goals scored.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:06 am

harry@fctwente wrote:
Rags wrote:

What about playing full Attack the both of us, Rags? Let's see some goals scored.

There you go Joh, youve been challenged ;-)
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:54 pm

My sheets already in and I can't remember what tactic I choose all I can remember was being undecided on what to tactic to play!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: round 13 - crunch time!   round 13 - crunch time! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

round 13 - crunch time!
Page 1 of 1