Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!

Go down 
+4
shawry - LCFC
Rags
Scott - Bordeaux
andieglen
8 posters
AuthorMessage
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Empty
PostSubject: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:53 am

omg how tight?

2 fixtures that stand out for me, with obvious reasons!

me and johns head to head, no draw here, we both need the win. total football this week i think?

the other is league leaders and malky's boys, a win for malky could mean survival, a loss a league trophy. how big are these games???????????

thoughts????
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:21 am

Your absolutely right Andie.

Leicester_City - Boca_Juniors

Sevilla - Coventry_City

FC_Zenit - Grasshoppers_Zurich

FC_Twente - Sau_Paulo

Malky has the chance to have a massive say in the overall season with his final game. Le may take him for granted, which could prove a massive mistake if Boca finally come good!

Sevilla Coventry = WOW

Talk about a tactical nightmare, especially with goals being scarce, you both MUST get the win, so will that cancel each other out? Lee may well hope so!

Not that the other games dont hold interest, with twente and Zenit both needing a win to try and avoid the drop, anything could happen this coming weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 11:33 am

Well trying to win the title in Sevilla's back yard would be an achivment in itself but with Leicester only needing a point I think mine and Andie's battle is for second spot. But obvoiusly we both will be grasping on in the hope that Boca can pull of the shock that could keep them in the league and put a halt to Leicester at the final fence.
Back to top Go down
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 pm

wot a week this will be trying to work out wot tatick 2 play

boca may sit bottom,but certanly will not take them 4 granted

have a lot of respect 4 the other managers and a lot to learn ,not forgeting im the rookie

but go in the last game full of confidence on the back of a 3 -0 win

cant wait roll on sunday
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:00 pm

shawry30 wrote:
wot a week this will be trying to work out wot tatick 2 play

boca may sit bottom,but certanly will not take them 4 granted

have a lot of respect 4 the other managers and a lot to learn ,not forgeting im the rookie

but go in the last game full of confidence on the back of a 3 -0 win

cant wait roll on sunday

Think you have one hand on the title, only you can throw it away now, no pressure lol!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:58 pm

If I was Lee, I would be seriously concerned with playing Boca, they are desperate for a win, and we may yet see those attacking midfielders playerd using A, which could ruin his whole season!

Im sure he wouldve preferred to play somebody else, but then again, im sure Malky would prefer to have somebody else EOS too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:23 pm

Well i'd swap with Lee any day of the week, at the end of the day results don't lie and Malky is there for a reason but defo a potentail banana skin. Basketball
Back to top Go down
malkymckay
Need to practice
Need to practice
malkymckay

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:00 pm

All true John , results dont lie and its been a very poor season for me and Boca

everyone had me tipped pre season as league winners and its turned out to be one of my worst seasons playing this type of game....

There is NO point tipping me to finally come good this week when its never happened all season, whether ive went A C P E or D, but like all the rest i'll give it a go.

comming bottom will not do my cash flow any good for next season, so i'll need to think about what im going to do.

oh and did i mention im away from home also...... 0-0 at best i think
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefootballleague.co.uk
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:49 pm

its like reading the sun,every1 trying to make each other think twice about how to go into the last game,

not gonna give any thing away but , will not think of this game any different to the rest,as john said

they sit bottom for a reason,on the same note i sit top for a reason so will just take it as any other game

come on u blues!!!!
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:01 am

As far as AFM goes, the Sevilla-Coventry game is larger than life. But I think Leicester are in the driver's seat although Leicester and Sao Paulo are both playing clubs who need a result to stay up. A draw may well be enough seeing how hard Andie and John will be going at it in such a game.

Everything to play for, a great end to the season for League 1!
Back to top Go down
James - Sau Paulo
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 2:59 pm

craigpp wrote:
As far as AFM goes, the Sevilla-Coventry game is larger than life. But I think Leicester are in the driver's seat although Leicester and Sao Paulo are both playing clubs who need a result to stay up. A draw may well be enough seeing how hard Andie and John will be going at it in such a game.

Everything to play for, a great end to the season for League 1!

This is what i need Sevilla-Coventry draw

Incester to lose!!!

And me to win

This is pretty hard for me, don't think i can win!!! and have the cup final the game after, might rest players because i can't drop down a place. on the other hand it might seal the fate of the botton two if i put a weaken side out and lose!!!!

I'm in two minds
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 9:30 pm

well my sheet is in and so is johns, expecting him to go all out so just going to counter what he does as its a game that still needs winning.

good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
m.mahi82
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 3:42 pm

Malky has the chance to have a massive say in the overall season with his final game. Le may take him for granted, which could prove a massive mistake if Boca finally come good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!   Round 14 - Who Dares Wins! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Who Dares Wins!
Page 1 of 1