Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youth Teams

Go down 
+2
craigpp
CSKA
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:04 am

Just reslly want to know whether or not people like the way we are running the youths? as it does mean a little bit more work than usual. we would really like your comments on any possible improvements.
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:22 am

I actually think its run just fine. The system for youths in senior teams is quite good as well.

Considering its so early in the morning, can you or Scott please explain why it would be a little more work than usual? I'm a bit of an air head at the moment Shocked
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:11 pm

its alot more work because youth are ran seperate, which wont be apparent till next season. as there will be a whole new fixtures to draw up amongst other things.

basicly its like running 2 completely different games at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 pm

I havent spoken to steven about this, not seen him for a few days, but im guessing he means more work on your part?
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:56 pm

The only thing i'd like to see is a history of the games on the site, as unless you keep the emails there is no way of checking up on your opponents, I think! sunny
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:
I havent spoken to steven about this, not seen him for a few days, but im guessing he means more work on your part?

yeah kinda, it is like playing two games in one, i am just trying to get everyone opinions on whether they like how its being run. i.e. having the reserves competitive, having promotions and relegations also the cup, is everyone still in agreement that the champ league style is the best.
also is the rate of skill growth ok, is it ok too slow to quick? i just want to get a good idea of everyones opinions on how its running and if theres anything that might improve it? cherry
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:52 am

Even if teamsheets for youths was not compulsory I would still make the effort to do a proper sheet for them because it is going to be worth it in the long run if I do it properly.

I think goalkeeper growth needs to be stunted a little but I think the seniors are affected much worse than the youths. Certainly there are more goals scored in the youths than the seniors. It seems that way anyway, haven't done any number crunching in the last few weeks but will probably do so at the end of the week when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
vipin
Need to practice
Need to practice

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 7:12 pm

basicly its like running 2 completely different games at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youth Teams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youth Teams   Youth Teams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youth Teams
Page 1 of 1