Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 14 *final game reactions!*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Round 14 *final game reactions!* Empty
PostSubject: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:42 am

Well done to everybody, all of you have made this season what it is, and I hope to see you all for season two where, with a few adjustments, the game should go from strength to strength!!!

Last edited by Scott - Bordeaux on Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:48 am

I will definitely be back next season. And a nice 2-0 win to finish off the season to keep me off the bottom of the table. I think I have learnt a few things about the game this season and am definitely looking forward to doing better in season two!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 11:11 am

Hmmm, what to do with Bordeaux next year!!!!

I have no idea whatsoever after this dismal season for the french outfit
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:27 pm

Great season for me!

I've never lost a game all year!!

Of course, there is the small fact that I only played the last 3 games, but that is totally irrelevant I think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 2:09 am

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:

To be honest you joined toward the end of the season so not much else you could've really done. Next season could be a different story though!
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 10:52 am

craigpp wrote:
Scott - Bordeaux wrote:

To be honest you joined toward the end of the season so not much else you could've really done. Next season could be a different story though!

true, but I feel at a lost end with them, in my other games I have a direction to take the squad, here I have no idea which route to take!
Back to top Go down
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:04 pm

so chuffed to have gained promtion, mite not of been the best for me in the long run as i really wanted to play more youths next season but we will see how my team fairs with the big boys next season
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 14 *final game reactions!*   Round 14 *final game reactions!* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 14 *final game reactions!*
Page 1 of 1