Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 2 - thoughts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Game 2 - thoughts   Game 2 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:25 am

Newcastle - AZ Alkmaar
Bordeaux - Sydney FC
Boca Juniors - FC Zenit
Atalanta - Steaua Buchurest
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
johndean
Need to practice
Need to practice

Game 2 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - thoughts   Game 2 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 7:51 pm

am hoping for a win this time round
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 2 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - thoughts   Game 2 - thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:49 am

The table will tell everyone that Bordeaux is on 1 point and Sydney is on 3 but I wasn't really convinced with my performance last week. It looks like Scott could well be looking to play quite a few youth players this season and this is where Sydney could possibly take advantage. That said, Bordeaux seem to have an extremely solid backline and will likely be hard to break down. So its a really tough match here, going to think about my tactics long and hard this week to give myself the best chance of a result.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - thoughts   Game 2 - thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:44 am

being in the current bottom division is somewhat of a relief, it means I can play whoever I please :-)

However, I am hoping that my keeper will improve somewhat drastically this season, as that is currently my weakest area.

Onto the Sydney game, and its a match that, again, I will be looking to avoid defeat in.

As im now at home, I would expect me to play two up front to give me more chance of a win, and I already have a tactic in mind to help me get just that, though, as with all selections, it could backfire quite enourmously, but thats the fun of the game I guess!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Game 2 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - thoughts   Game 2 - thoughts Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:53 pm

Atalanta - Steaua Buchurest

I play infront of my home fans for the first time this season, and I hope that I can send them home happy with three points. That is in no way suggesting that I expect to, but I suppose you should always go into a football game hoping for the win.

We are two equal sides and I think the match could end in any way! With Atlanta being the home side I will hope to push forward and look for goals as well as keeping myself tight at the back to prevent being caught on the counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 2 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - thoughts   Game 2 - thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - thoughts
Page 1 of 1