Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anybody want a good winger?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

anybody want a good winger? Empty
PostSubject: anybody want a good winger?   anybody want a good winger? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:30 pm

P_Ducasse 21 R fra 2 4 20 3 15 300 295 655 379

will accept cash offers, or a swap for a fwd
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
helma
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: anybody want a good winger?   anybody want a good winger? Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:16 am

im so disoriented. i fell asleep watching tv last night 'cause i thought it was the 10th (?) and the whitestripes website said they'd be on and when i woke up this morning i was damning myself for falling asleep durring the monologue 'till i saw gabe's post and realized i need to smoke less pot. i'll tape in case yalda flakes
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: anybody want a good winger?   anybody want a good winger? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:06 am

Hopefully a deal can be done before he lingers much longer because he is not of much use to us now and is even less needed given the recent run of good form shown by Ryan Babel. It seems unlikely that we will make back all of the £8m we paid for Riera but we should hope to get a decent chunk of it and hopefully the Americans will allow that money to be reinvested in the squad rather than squandered to pay the interest on the loans they took out just to buy the club (don’t even get me started on that old chestnut!).
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: anybody want a good winger?   anybody want a good winger? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:48 am

Mourinho’s agent Jorge Mendes is hammering out the final particulars of a four year, £36million deal with Real director Jorge Valdano on Monday.

The ‘Special One’ is coming off of a 2-0 victory over Bayern Munich in the Champions League final on Saturday, a win that gave Inter a historic Treble this season.

However, the Portuguese boss is looking forward to working with Ronaldo, a fellow countryman, when he arrives at the Bernabeu.

“We are both Portuguese, he is the best player in the world and I am one of the best coaches in the world,” Mourinho told the Daily Mail.

'I want lots of goals from him next season.’

When asked about Ronaldo’s lavish lifestyle off the pitch, Mourinho insisted that the former Manchester United star should not be disparaged because he is a great talent.

“No-one can criticize him if, when he goes on his holidays, he is with Paris Hilton in LA or if he buys a new Ferrari because someone who trains and plays as he does is from another planet.

honda crv ac repair
audi used car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anybody want a good winger?   anybody want a good winger? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anybody want a good winger?
Page 1 of 1