Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 2 - reactions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:15 am

sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:44 am

dissapointed a little thought i should have scored at least 1,
Back to top Go down
harry@fctwente
Need to practice
Need to practice
harry@fctwente

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:35 pm

As I think Leicester will be champion this season I think I can be happy with the draw.
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm

good win for us, especially since everyone else drew lol!
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:33 am

Should have won my game on the stats but a point against one of the title favourites isn't the worst result and keeps me with the front runners.

Interesting to see Sau Paulo play D would have thought they had enough quality to play for more than a draw, but maybe it shows the quality I have to hand.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:55 am

Rags wrote:
Should have won my game on the stats but a point against one of the title favourites isn't the worst result and keeps me with the front runners.

Interesting to see Sau Paulo play D would have thought they had enough quality to play for more than a draw, but maybe it shows the quality I have to hand.

I was to scared I guess to do anything else. Had it been my team, I may have attacked, but it isnt!
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Scott - Bordeaux wrote:
Rags wrote:

I was to scared I guess to do anything else. Had it been my team, I may have attacked, but it isnt!

Yeah I know what you mean, but do you reckon James would have played that way?

I know your in a lose, lose situation, it's hard filling in for someone, before you think i'm having a go Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 pm

James may well have played completely differently, but, like you said, im in a lose lose either way. All I can really aim for is to keep them close to the top and hope that they are within touching distance of the top I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 2 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 2 - reactions   Game 2 - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 2 - reactions
Page 1 of 1