Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 3 - thoughts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 am

CSKA Sofia - Sau Paulo
FC Twente - Grasshoppers
Bristol Rovers - Coventry City
Sevilla - Leicester City
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:13 am

OK I am about ready to take a guess at some decent predictions!

CSKA Sofia - Sau Paulo
So far I have been pretty defensive with Jame's squad, just to prevent a loss more than anything. This may be the game I venture into more attacking territory. No disrespect to Steven and CSKA, but their squad is one of the weakest in League 1, so I do really need to maximise on this to leave James in a good position.
I predict > 0-1

FC Twente - Grasshoppers
Two similar teams in my eyes. Hard to seperate them really, so I think a draw may be on the cards.
I predict > 0-0

Bristol Rovers - Coventry City
Coventry City will be looking for the win absolutely no doubt about it. Rovers are the other weak side in this league, so Chris will either shore up his backline, or try and go for it. If he wants to survive in the top flight, he may just have to go for it to get as many home wins as he can. John will look at this as easy prey, will he fool himself into thinking its too easy?
I predict > 0-2 (both by Mifsud)

Sevilla - Leicester City
GAME OF THE WEEK
The two title contenders face off, with both eagre for a win. I seem to pick leicester to lose 24/7 and feel harsh to lee each time, but surely Sevilla and their wings will prove to much for the midlands outfit?
I predict > 3-1 (sorry Lee!)
Back to top Go down
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:35 am

Yep you guessed it another three points for the sky blue army! afro
Back to top Go down
shawry - LCFC
Need to practice
Need to practice
shawry - LCFC

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:36 pm

yes cheers again mate,hoping again 2 prove u wrong,very tough game may have 2 play for a draw here as i would sooner have 1 point than none
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm

I do like seeing Sevilla/Andie play each week. Out of all managers he is being the most adventurous regarding experimentation, and im sure he wont fail to deliver some interesting option this week.

If he does "unlock the key" I would expect him to be miles ahead of all other managers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 3 - thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 3 - thoughts   Game 3 - thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 3 - thoughts
Page 1 of 1