Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 4 - reactions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:56 am

Very pleased with Sydney's performance against Steaua last night. I was confident the formation would work perfectly and so it proved. Important to get the win as I've closed the gap between myself and Simon to one point.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:34 am

A win at last, but had to wait for a non sheeter to get it, so that takes off the shine somewhat.

A good game however for Saivet, is that the first hat trick in AFM? I think it may be, so im pleased for him, maybe he can fire me to more victories!!
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:34 am

I wish I kept my old files but I'd say that probably is the first hat-trick. I know Kewell has had at least one double but I'm pretty sure he didn't hit a hat-trick last season.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:15 pm

craigpp wrote:
I wish I kept my old files but I'd say that probably is the first hat-trick. I know Kewell has had at least one double but I'm pretty sure he didn't hit a hat-trick last season.

i think i have all of season 1's archive at home, if i get really bored might have a look through the reports, but im sure it wouldve stood out before, especially with the goalscoring problems last season, i would guess only bristol rovers got close to a hat trick?
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:26 am

Kewell came close for me at least once but yeah, I'd say look at Chris's games, I'm pretty sure if there was a hat-trick last season in League 2, it would've been him.
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:36 pm

Fantastic win for Atlanta away from home against Newcastle!

I found myself 2-0 up very early on in the game, but that was pinned back to 2-1 quickly which was a little dissappointing!! However, we kept Newcastle out, with a bit of luck, but that is what you need away from home if you are going to pick up 3 points.

I am very proud of the lads with this victory, and I would also like to say well done to Scott who has finally won a game Razz
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:53 pm

Jonny-Atlanta wrote:
Fantastic win for Atlanta away from home against Newcastle!

I found myself 2-0 up very early on in the game, but that was pinned back to 2-1 quickly which was a little dissappointing!! However, we kept Newcastle out, with a bit of luck, but that is what you need away from home if you are going to pick up 3 points.

I am very proud of the lads with this victory, and I would also like to say well done to Scott who has finally won a game Razz

haha

I think you will find that, I am actually the best manager in the game ;-)

Currently I have my youth team top of their youth league, sau paulos youth teah top of their yth league and sau paulo top of league 1.

That means I am actually winning three out of the four leagues, who can boast that record eh????

lol!
Back to top Go down
Zakaron
Need to practice
Need to practice

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:10 pm

My season is going alright so far.
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:13 pm

I really need to put more effort into my youth sides. I dont even look who I play or anything before the games, I just sheet lol

I think I will start putting more attention in to it as it will benefit me in the long run
Back to top Go down
Zakaron
Need to practice
Need to practice

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:18 pm

I think its downhill from here lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game 4 - reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game 4 - reactions   Game 4 - reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 4 - reactions
Page 1 of 1