Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 8 reactions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Round 8 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Round 8 reactions   Round 8 reactions Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:45 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

Round 8 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 reactions   Round 8 reactions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:43 am

Quite how I managed not to win that game I do not know. The 90th minute equaliser by Kewell was more than ample reward for the constant barrage we gave Atalanta, especially in the closing stages. The thing that really threw everythng into chaos was Jonny's early sub with his defender being injured for a third striker. If I'd gone attacking then, I don't think he'd have got anywhere near a point. As it is, he was pretty damn lucky. But a draw is not the end of the world. My next two games are against the top two and both are at home.

QUESTION: How can one team hit the woodwork five times in a single match? Seriously! affraid

Last edited by craigpp on Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Round 8 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 reactions   Round 8 reactions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:51 am

impressed with newcastle of late, not only has my bro managed a few good victories, he's managed a league cup and youth cup draws as well.

he is finally finding his feet!

should be fun to see how he does?
Back to top Go down
craigpp
Admin

Round 8 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 reactions   Round 8 reactions Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:03 am

andieglen wrote:
impressed with newcastle of late, not only has my bro managed a few good victories, he's managed a league cup and youth cup draws as well.

he is finally finding his feet!

should be fun to see how he does?

Agreed. He seems to have a pretty good squad as well so he's more than capable of finding his way into promotion calculations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Round 8 reactions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Round 8 reactions   Round 8 reactions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 8 reactions
Page 1 of 1