Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is something I do not take lightly

Go down 
AuthorMessage
akaishuu
Need to practice
Need to practice

This is something I do not take lightly Empty
PostSubject: This is something I do not take lightly   This is something I do not take lightly Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 pm

"The ownership of a club like Manchester City, with such a rich heritage and diverse community of stakeholders, carries a unique set of obligations to the fans, staff and broader Manchester community.

"This is something I do not take lightly.

"Therefore the challenge I set my board and executive leadership team is to develop City so that it is one of the most successful clubs both on and off the pitch, but to do so without losing any of the characteristics that make it so special."

The highest financial Premier League loss was Chelsea's in 2004-2005, with the London club losing £141m at the end of the first full year following the takeover by Russian oligarch Roman Abramovich.

Though City's wage bill rose from £83m to £133m following Sheikh Mansour's first full year of ownership, the club has appointed a further 106 non-playing staff during the period in question.

It also increased earnings from £87m in 2008-2009 to £125m, with all 35,000 season tickets sold for the season and "partnership income" - chiefly sponsorship deals - rising by almost 400% to £32.4m.

As with Chelsea, Manchester City have stressed that they intend for their business to eventually become far more financially sustainable.
radio controlled cars
best deer repellent
Back to top Go down

This is something I do not take lightly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Advanced Football Manager :: League 1-
Jump to: