Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Craig's Round 3 Predictions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
craigpp
Admin

Craig's Round 3 Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Craig's Round 3 Predictions   Craig's Round 3 Predictions Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:42 am

LEAGUE 1

Boca Juniors vs Sau Paulo

All South American match here as Boca host Sao Paulo. Hopefully Malky will sheet this week, otherwise I think we'll see James record his second win in a row and put pressure on Grasshoppers to folow suit. 0-2

FC Twente vs Grasshoppers Zurich

Bryn has really got Grasshoppers firing and is the only club in the AFM with a 100% win ratio. Harry will be determined to compete, not only because he's facing the league leaders but he will be looking to avenge last week's heavy defeat. I think we'll see a surprise and a draw here but it will be tough for Twente. 0-0

FC Zenit vs Coventry City

Zenit were unlucky to go down last week, while Coventry were soundly beaten at home by an impressive Sao Paulo. This gives both Derek and John a lot of motivation to try and get the three points this weekend. Both teams like to attack, I think this will be a fun match to watch. 2-2

Sevilla vs Leicester City

Both teams come off wins last week, Leicester's being the more impressive of the two. A depleted backline for Sevilla could prove a real problem and I think Leicester will take advantage of that and keep their momentum going. 1-3
Back to top Go down

Craig's Round 3 Predictions
Page 1 of 1