Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Round 12 - predictions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

Round 12 - predictions Empty
PostSubject: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:52 am

hate to state the obvious but anyone who gets at least four points in the last two games is title hopefulls!

i have a cup commitment mid week, so all im hoping for is a half descent squad to pick from.

no offence, but playing harry for the 3rd time this season, in so many games. really getting sick of the bloke now, he's done me a few times now.

think its a case of assesing the damage and shutting up shop as a point would be immense for us, pushing in the last 2 games.

time will tell, hope im there at the end, giving it a go?
Back to top Go down
James - Sau Paulo
Need to practice
Need to practice

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:48 pm

Sau_Paulo - Leicester_City

what a game this one is, not gonna give to much away but i'm not resting anyone in the cup game

good luck mate
Back to top Go down
shawry19

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 11:47 pm

NOT on top form at the min

having a real bad run at the worst time of the season

think who ever wins this will go on to win league
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:01 am

Well its crunch time lads, pressure is mounting in one of the closest run offs ive ever seen in any game!

FC_Zenit - Boca_Juniors

FC_Twente - Sevilla

Grasshoppers_Zurich - Coventry_City

I dont think I can make any predictions based on the way League 1 is shaping up, as it could be anybodys season!

However, a win here could go a long way towards success!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Rags
Sunday League
Sunday League

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 4:00 pm

Can't see 4 points being enough Andie, reckon any manger needs to be looking at 6 out of 9 points to stand any chance of winning the title.

Think this weeks fixtures will go a long way to deciding the title with the top four playing each other, although whats the betting they all finish a draw Question

Just looked at all the fixtures for this week and it's massive all round with:

2nd V 1st
3rd V 4th
6th V 5th
7th V 8th

Boca's last chance it's say!
Back to top Go down
Jonny-Atlanta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:03 pm

Well, this one is a bit of a crazy league if ever there was one!

FC_Zenit - Boca_Juniors

Massive game! A draw would be like a defeat for both sides. With the two teams above also playing eachother, I would guess both managers will be praying for a Sevilla win along with 3 points for themselves. If that is the case, both teams would most probably move out of the relegation zone. The loser can start thinking towards promotion next season if they haven't all ready!

FC_Twente - Sevilla

If Twente can pick up the points then I would guess both sides can look forward to another win in the top division! Sevilla will all ready feel rather comfortable but defeat could drag them back into the mix. This game will also be closely watched by Zenit and Boca as there fate also hangs on this result. In the case of a draw, all 4 sides would be in the mix for relegation. However, past all the gloom, a Sevilla win could see them go joint top if all results go there way! CRAZY!!!

I would say the loser can kiss good bye to the title, but the way this league seems to have gone, I wouldnt bet on anything! Of course, it doesn't take a braniac to work out the winner of this will be favourite to clinch it! With all the other results going the right way, the winner could find themselves 3 whole points clear whereas defeat with results going to wrong way could see a huge slump down the table.

Grasshoppers_Zurich - Coventry_City

Is this a push for the title, or a match for points to stay up? Thats how close it is!!!

With 3 games left I would usually say the winner is still in there and the loser is out, but with the fixtures the way they are this weekend, a defeat could mean much worse than only kissing good bye to the title, it could mean kissing goodbye to your league status!

Im looking forward to seeing what this league looks like come this time next week!!
Back to top Go down
andieglen
Sunday League
Sunday League
andieglen

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 7:22 pm

well cup game done and dusted without any major problems.

bring on FC_Twente
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 12 - predictions   Round 12 - predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 12 - predictions
Page 1 of 1