Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 6 - Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 6 - Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:52 am

Sevilla - Boca_Juniors
What a game this could be. Sevilla arguably had the best squad start of season, whilst Boca have built up a very attacking side. But can they live up to it? I know Andie is very busy as of late, so will he have the time to get his tactics as he'd like them? And will Malky finally unleash his attacking mids, or are we all to wait another week to see them go for it?
My Prediction - Bore draw

FC_Zenit - Leicester_City
Zenit sit bottom, Leicester sit top. Should be a given, right? Im not too sure, Derek will sure as hell be wanting to get his side out of the relegation zone, and I would be expecting him to try as hard to do that as possible. As for Leicester, rookie manager Lee, playing in his first ever esms game, is showing thes "esms veterans" exactly how its done. Can it continue? I hope so, but do find it hard to believe.
My Prediction - Comfortable home win

FC_Twente - Coventry_City
Quite possibly clash of the round. Whoever loses will find themselves pushed closer towards the bottom, yet both managers are very shrewd tacticians. Quite honestly, I feel this could go either way!
My Prediction - Absolutely no idea!

Sau_Paulo - Grasshoppers_Zurich
2nd and 3rd fight it out to see who will pull away. Good to see Bryn and James in another dog fight similar to their one in EFL. That time Bryn came out on top, this time, im not too sure. On paper I think Sau Paulo sneak it, but I think tactical decisions will make or break this game.
My Prediction - Home team to sneak it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
malkymckay
Need to practice
Need to practice
malkymckay

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 7:35 pm

Sevilla - Boca_Juniors

Andie seems to be getting the best out of D_Capel , just wish A_Arshavin & J_R_Riquelme were playing the same way, maybe its a case of too many AM's spoil the broth

its back to the 'auld' away games, so its time to hide from my score until the home games come round again....

not looking forward to this game, ive had a think about tactics and all but the more i think the more confused i become.

4-4-2 N i think Rolling Eyes

Good luck all in game 6
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefootballleague.co.uk
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:25 pm

malkymckay wrote:
Sevilla - Boca_Juniors

Andie seems to be getting the best out of D_Capel , just wish A_Arshavin & J_R_Riquelme were playing the same way, maybe its a case of too many AM's spoil the broth

its back to the 'auld' away games, so its time to hide from my score until the home games come round again....

not looking forward to this game, ive had a think about tactics and all but the more i think the more confused i become.

4-4-2 N i think Rolling Eyes

Good luck all in game 6

come on Bry, play them as AM's im dying to see hwat happens!
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 6 - Predictions   Game 6 - Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 6 - Predictions
Page 1 of 1