Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Game 8 - Predictions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

Game 8 - Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Game 8 - Predictions   Game 8 - Predictions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:34 am

B_Dortmund - AZ_Alkmaar
With Rune taking over at Dortmund and putting an impressive run together, this game could be a tough test for Simon who is still getting to grips with it all
I predict - home win

CSKA_Sofia - Bristol_Rovers
This should be a good one. CSKA are still unbeaten, Rovers however are the AFM leading goalscorers, so I am expecting....
I predict - bore draw! hahaha

Atalanta - Sydney_FC
Looks like Atalant will be managerless, so 442N for them. Could be perfect for Craig to put a decent run together
I predict - away win

Steaua_Buchurest - Bordeaux
My first game in charge of Bordeuax, who sit proudly at the bottom of League 2! Happy to be playing John, a good friend of mine who has came into esms and done well.
I am however hopefull of a win, I think I have a squad better than bottom place!
I predict - close fought, but away win ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
craigpp
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game 8 - Predictions   Game 8 - Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:30 am

We will see what happens with regards to Atalanta. All I can do is try to make a tactic to give myself the best chance of winning and see what happens from there. I am certainly hoping to put things right after an unlucky opening game against them at the SFS. I still can't believe that Vieri hasn't opened his account yet. With "only" a 23-rated goalkeeper in Clint Bolton, it means we will have to be extra cautious. Hopefully at least one of my other players (than Kewell and Mileski) can get a goal or two and really give this match a shake. I need the three points as I not only would move ahead of Atalanta but I could be just about on the tail of the rest of the pack if I can win.
Back to top Go down
Scott - Bordeaux
Admin
Scott - Bordeaux

PostSubject: Re: Game 8 - Predictions   Game 8 - Predictions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:27 pm

No word from John Farren, so looks like Atalanta will be playing 442N
Back to top Go down
http://www.advancedfootballmanager.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game 8 - Predictions   Game 8 - Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game 8 - Predictions
Page 1 of 1