Advanced Football Manager
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Advanced Football Manager

The Advanced Football Manager Forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Youth League Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CSKA
Admin
CSKA

Youth League Information Empty
PostSubject: Youth League Information   Youth League Information Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:33 pm

Just a quick note to say that i will be running the youth leagues for scott, Please send the teamsheets direct to me on humblepiedisorder@hotmail.com

All the information for the youth league and cup will be on the forum just to keep everything simple, but i will send out the results to all your emails.

The fixtures for this season for the youth will be exactly the same as for the senior squads, just to make my life easier for now, but obviously as the youth league is competitive then i will generate a independant fixture list for season 2 and for every other season after that.

Another point to add is that because of the large amount of cash involved in the youths, you must sheet for them, if you dont then the T tactic will be played. This is due to them being fully competitive and the cash rewards are worth spending that extra 5 mins sorting a youth sheet.

The youth cup is set out in a champion league style with 4 groups of 4 to start, but only playing each other once and there will be NO home advantage for these games. Then the top 2 will go through to the knockout stages

If you have any other queries either email/message myself or scott. Also any suggestions on how things could be improved are always welcome.
Back to top Go down

Youth League Information
Page 1 of 1